Christmas Mini Sessions 2015
What to expect:
• Our mini sessions are quick and fun! Sessions generally take 10-20 minutes. We'll do a variety of poses in that time. Relax and trust our experience!
• If there are children in your shoot, please have them fed, dressed, clean faced and ready to go at the start of your shoot. These sessions are fast paced and while we employ every trick in our arsenal to ensure children are happy for their photos, we don't have time to wait for clothing changes, snacking, cleaning, etc. If you'll need to dress children upon arrival, we suggest arriving early.
• You'll receive information about your images within a few days of your shoot. At that time you'll be able to place orders with Studio Eleven. Print orders and card orders placed by December 18th will be guaranteed for Christmas. Orders can be easily placed online or you may make an appointment for in-studio ordering.
• If you have personalized Christmas props you'd like to bring to your shoot, feel free to do so! We provide props but, love to personalize our sessions for our clients.
• If you are bringing a family pet please make sure it is caged and on a leash. We prefer only well-mannered animals in mini sessions. We are not responsible for injuries to or caused by animals. We cannot have unleashed animals. No horses or large animals without prior consent specifically from Studio Eleven.
• WHAT TO WEAR
• We highly recommend not wearing white.
• Christmas set will be traditional Christmas colors. Feel free to coordinate with the reds, greens and neutrals.
• Other colors that work well for these sessions: navy, dark green (olive), mustard, dark orange, maroon, browns, black, cream (off-white)
• Women - Feel free to wear heels! Just keep in mind, these shoots are outdoors and on grass.
• We know that many of you will want your photos to have a "winter" feel to them in regards to your clothing. We also know, it's South Texas! Planning on wearing sweaters or jackets? Not to worry, we won't have you out in the South Texas warmth for longer than 20 minutes!
• WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS?
We keep a close eye on the forecast for our shoots. We are also very aware of the low accuracy and likelihood of changing when it comes to weather forecasts for our area. IF we feel there is a reason to postpone these sessions we will contact you by phone on the day of your shoot and reschedule you for another day.
If you have other questions please don't hesitate to contact us by email or phone
361-354-3886 • firstname.lastname@example.org